Keep us running!
Order HD Helmet HERO at GoPro.com

Next Event: AAS Round 1

Home » www.baautox.com » Suggestions » Calendar
Calendar [message #6014] Mon, 28 August 2006 17:59 Go to next message
Becca is currently offline  Becca   United States
Fourth Gear
CONTRIBUTOR

I was thinking it would be cool to have a calendar, like an Outlook calendar with the full month (not a list with dates), with all the race events posted up on their appropriate days and hyperlinked to more information.

What do you think?

Happiness isn't around the corner, happiness IS the corner!

'00 Silverado 1500 LT
'91 Mustang GT

American Autocross

Newtech Performance
Re: Calendar [message #6051 is a reply to message #6014] Tue, 29 August 2006 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gotzoom? is currently offline  gotzoom?   United States
Top Time of Day
Forum GOD

I have something planned, along these lines. Now, if I can just find some time to work on it... Please stay tuned Smile

99 Mazda Miata CS #194
85 Toyota Corolla GTS Drift Machine
72 Honda Z600 good FSP car?
Avitar credit: Zyrano
Re: Calendar [message #6109 is a reply to message #6014] Wed, 30 August 2006 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Becca is currently offline  Becca   United States
Fourth Gear
CONTRIBUTOR

like this:

http://www.jameng.com/events/#March2006

but better Very Happy

Happiness isn't around the corner, happiness IS the corner!

'00 Silverado 1500 LT
'91 Mustang GT

American Autocross

Newtech Performance

[Updated on: Wed, 30 August 2006 15:01]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Calendar [message #9023 is a reply to message #6014] Thu, 30 November 2006 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pat Kelly is currently offline  Pat Kelly   United States
Top Time of Day

Hi All SFR autocrossers,
have mailed via the post office the attached invitation to San Francisco Region's Solo Awards Banquet for Jan. 20, 2007, at the Pleasanton Hotel on Main St.
As soon as the Slush Series is complete, I'll be mailing invites to the trophy winners for that series.
On the invite there is a deadline of Dec. 15; that is mostly for finding out who's coming so the trophy order for the Regional Championship can be accurate. These trophies are difficult to assemble, involving photos of you in your car, and the lead time.
For the Slush Series, the deadline will be Jan. 5, 2007. For those who are looking for a good party, the deadline will be Jan. 10, 2007, so we know how much food and seats to have ready for you!
The Pleasanton Hotel is most likely the oldest building left standing in Pleasanton's busy "downtown" area, and is on the north end of Main St. It has pretty good parking. The Hotel serves great food.
We hope to have a Mark Mervich slide show (need a Powerpoint project with 800 lumins, and a screen).
Be sure to come and enjoy!
--Pat k
  • Attachment: 06invite.pdf
    (Size: 3.58KB, Downloaded 279 times)
Re: Calendar [message #9323 is a reply to message #6014] Tue, 05 December 2006 23:11 Go to previous message
JunSam is currently offline  JunSam   United States
Second Gear

Becca wrote on Mon, 28 August 2006 17:59

I was thinking it would be cool to have a calendar, like an Outlook calendar with the full month (not a list with dates), with all the race events posted up on their appropriate days and hyperlinked to more information.

What do you think?

This is what we use in Houston for calendar and event registration.....www.dlbracing.com
Previous Topic: Road Racing Section
Next Topic: Option: no pics in signatures
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 22 04:07:29 PDT 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01082 seconds