Keep us running!
Order HD Helmet HERO at GoPro.com

Next Event: AAS Round 1

Home » www.baautox.com » Suggestions » Tapatalk for iPhone?
Tapatalk for iPhone? [message #75560] Wed, 02 February 2011 16:50 Go to next message
ClutchGuy is currently offline  ClutchGuy   
Fifth Gear

Can the forum be set up/registered for Tapatalk?
Sometimes I just can't wait for my computer... Laughing

Don Tupper
www.trivalleyautomotive.com
1992 Blue Miata #33 STS

Re: Tapatalk for iPhone? [message #75574 is a reply to message #75560] Wed, 02 February 2011 21:37 Go to previous message
gotzoom? is currently offline  gotzoom?   United States
Top Time of Day
Forum GOD

There is currently not a Tapatalk plugin written for this forum software. The software authors obtained Tapatalk API access, looked into building a plugin and decided not to do it. They didn't say why they decided against it. Neutral

Someone may write a 3rd party plugin and make it available, so I'll keep my eyes open. For now, no love, though.

I've been using the forum on my android phone and it works perfectly well and even the "next event" javascript displays correctly. Maybe it's time for a phone upgrade. Smile

It would be cool if there was a lightweight mobile phone skin for the forum, though. Have you considered setting up an rss feed on your phone? I haven't set it up on my phone, but it's on my list of things to do... That would save you having to go to each forum and look at posts. They would be pushed to your phone so you can view them in the rss reader.

99 Mazda Miata CS #194
85 Toyota Corolla GTS Drift Machine
72 Honda Z600 good FSP car?
Avitar credit: Zyrano
Previous Topic: Lost and Found?
Next Topic: Quoted posts time stamp pulsing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 22 04:04:50 PDT 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01066 seconds