Keep us running!
Order HD Helmet HERO at GoPro.com

Next Event: AAS Round 1

Home » www.baautox.com » Suggestions » Lost and Found?
Lost and Found? [message #59412] Sun, 07 February 2010 20:13 Go to next message
Eric is currently offline  Eric   United States
Third Gear

I was just curious if anyone ever thought of starting a "Lost and Found" section in the forum?

(I just thought of it as I am in need if it now. I just realized that I left my trailer tongue lock somewhere in the paddocks.)
Re: Lost and Found? [message #59440 is a reply to message #59412] Sun, 07 February 2010 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gotzoom? is currently offline  gotzoom?   United States
Top Time of Day
Forum GOD

It's interesting that you mention this subject. Stuff being left behind at an event is what led to this forum being created. I wound up with a box of stuff after an event and there was no easy way, at the time, to let people know that I had it. I brought the box to the next event and it's owner happened to see me carrying it to the motorhome, so he got it back. That's what gave me the idea to set this forum up in the first place.

Generally people just post a separate thread for their lost or found item. Event chairs will often post stuff that was left behind in the event thread, and mention where to find them. I think this has worked pretty well in the past to reunite owners with their wayward stuff, so I don't really see a need for a separate forum. If there is enough interest in creating a dedicated forum, I can easily add one, though. Any other opinions on this?

99 Mazda Miata CS #194
85 Toyota Corolla GTS Drift Machine
72 Honda Z600 good FSP car?
Avitar credit: Zyrano
Re: Lost and Found? [message #63796 is a reply to message #59440] Thu, 22 April 2010 13:30 Go to previous message
SharkRacer is currently offline  SharkRacer   United States
Fourth Gear

Does anyone have the static cling racing #s I lost in 2006? Two white #7s. Sad
Previous Topic: what causes ignore list, if I clearly do not click the ignore button?
Next Topic: Tapatalk for iPhone?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 22 04:08:17 PDT 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01053 seconds