Keep us running!
Order HD Helmet HERO at GoPro.com

Next Event: AAS Round 1

Home » www.baautox.com » Suggestions » Board doesn't show that I'm logged in
Re: Board doesn't show that I'm logged in [message #3081 is a reply to message #1547] Mon, 10 April 2006 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gotzoom? is currently offline  gotzoom?   United States
Top Time of Day
Forum GOD

Okie boys and girls. I upgraded the forum yesterday to the latest and so far, so good. In general, I don't think you'll notice any difference. Most of the updates had to do with database related issues, so it might appear slightly faster. I didn't think it was particularly slow to begin with, but that is their claim. I noticed that it seems to be keeping better track of the users that are logged in now. The max user count now is not Oct 05, so that part seems to be working. If you notice anything strange, please pm me and I'll get to the bottom of it.

Thanks! Cool

99 Mazda Miata CS #194
85 Toyota Corolla GTS Drift Machine
72 Honda Z600 good FSP car?
Avitar credit: Zyrano
Re: Board doesn't show that I'm logged in [message #3235 is a reply to message #3081] Thu, 20 April 2006 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vtluu is currently offline  vtluu   United States
Top Time of Day
CONTRIBUTOR, FORUM SPONSOR

gotzoom? wrote on Mon, 10 April 2006 10:47

it seems to be keeping better track of the users that are logged in now

Nope. Deleted my cookies, re-logged in and everything, half of the time I go to the site I'm still not logged in automatically.

Viet-Tam Luu (a.k.a. "Tam")
Director, SCCA San Francisco Region
SFR-SCCA Solo Steering Committee

1999 Miata, #10 ITS / CSP
2003 Evo 8, #12 STU / OSP
2011 SFR-SCCA Improved Touring S Champion
Re: Board doesn't show that I'm logged in [message #3236 is a reply to message #1547] Thu, 20 April 2006 16:28 Go to previous message
gotzoom? is currently offline  gotzoom?   United States
Top Time of Day
Forum GOD

I was referring to the userlist at the bottom (since that was the original intent of this thread.)

I did a bit of research and I think I figured out why the sessions expire nightly rather than 1 week and 30 days, like I have set. Anyways, we'll see if that does the trick. Here's hoping!

99 Mazda Miata CS #194
85 Toyota Corolla GTS Drift Machine
72 Honda Z600 good FSP car?
Avitar credit: Zyrano
Previous Topic: New forum for photos taken at events.
Next Topic: New smilie???
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 16 00:31:35 PDT 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01127 seconds