Keep us running!
Order HD Helmet HERO at GoPro.com

Next Event: AAS Round 1

Home » Bay Area Autocross Forum » Northern California Events » Round 14 changes
Round 14 changes [message #122368] Fri, 12 October 2018 12:44 Go to next message
pault1 is currently offline  pault1   United States
Top PAX
CONTRIBUTOR

In case you didn't check out http://www.sfrautox.com/?page_id=162 (where run groups are usually posted) Round 14 details are a little different than usual:

All groups have to be on site before 9 to sign in. No "afternoon" run groups. Especially get there early to sign in if you realized a couple of minutes after 10 Thursday night that I, I mean you, didn't pre-register.... Embarassed D'oh!

There are 3 groups, so that there will be enough workers for each to run safely and efficiently. Somebody said that there might be afternoon fun runs, but that is not a guarantee. So get there early enough to have your setup done, course walk(s) in, and ready for the Driver Meeting by 8:45!

Paul T. Ford body, Yamaha power - describes my car pretty well, too! Smile Returned to racing the STi-STU but still that #35 you love
Re: Round 14 changes [message #122369 is a reply to message #122368] Fri, 12 October 2018 16:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Youmna is currently offline  Youmna   United States
Second Gear

Thanks for the reiteration, Paul. I've been trying to blast the info via Facebook and BAA, and remind people ad nauseum to please pre-register.

Registration will be open tomorrow morning for a short amount of time, so if you want to attend but didn't get in via MotorSportReg, make sure to get on site EARLY. We will close registration as soon as the driver's meeting starts, at or before 9:00 AM. There will be no exceptions.

We will do fun runs if there's enough interest, after a lunch break.

A novice meeting will be held a little earlier than usual, basically as soon as course is set up. I'm sincerely hoping for 8:00 AM novice walk.
Re: Round 14 changes [message #122370 is a reply to message #122369] Fri, 12 October 2018 19:50 Go to previous message
Dan Pellow is currently offline  Dan Pellow   
Top Time of Day

Thank you Paul and Youmna!

Dan Pellow
---------------
Image is property of Morris Minor Owners Club
Previous Topic: SFR Round 14: Setup
Next Topic: Round 14 Feedback
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 18:04:08 PDT 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00912 seconds