Keep us running!
Order HD Helmet HERO at GoPro.com

Next Event: AAS Round 1

Home » Bay Area Autocross Forum » Northern California Events » AAS season results question
AAS season results question [message #122346] Thu, 04 October 2018 20:21 Go to next message
pault1 is currently offline  pault1   United States
Top PAX
CONTRIBUTOR

OK, firstly wanna say I do auto-x because it is FUN.

But, many years in, part of my incentive/way to measure myself is also to see where I finish. (See: several past columns in the Wheel I have authored, and previously in the NA Pylon, about analyzing results) So, this year I am doing pretty well in AAS results for a change. I know they have that Miltonian thing (would be nice if there was an in-depth description of how THAT works). But do they do anything like jackets, trophies, jackhammer your name into concrete somewhere, or ??? If so, is it only first place? Every auto-x group is different this way and I haven't found anything online about this.

If you point me to a website with the answer, it just has to not be somewhere inside of Facebook.

Maybe winners can get a pothole filled on West Ike Road with their name on it or something.... Idea

p.s. And has anyone discussed what SFR is doing for awards? Hasn't been in the Minutes yet.

Paul T. Ford body, Yamaha power - describes my car pretty well, too! Smile Returned to racing the STi-STU but still that #35 you love
Re: AAS season results question [message #122361 is a reply to message #122346] Mon, 08 October 2018 12:05 Go to previous message
Youmna is currently offline  Youmna   United States
Second Gear

I think AAS jackets are awarded to first place in class only.

SFR has not yet discussed awards.
Previous Topic: Round 14: Walk-up registration
Next Topic: SFR Round 14: Setup
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Feb 23 05:58:57 PST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01035 seconds