Keep us running!
Order HD Helmet HERO at GoPro.com

Next Event: AAS Round 1

Home » Bay Area Autocross Forum » Northern California Events » What happened in last run groups of AAS July 8th?
What happened in last run groups of AAS July 8th? [message #122092] Wed, 11 July 2018 11:59 Go to next message
pault1 is currently offline  pault1   United States
Top PAX
CONTRIBUTOR

Just curious, AXTime shows like 20 entrants who DNS. People who got registered accidentally for Sunday? Or was there an incident that kept event from finishing? It /looks/ like there are results from some of these folks on the AAS page so maybe just an AXTime glitch?

Paul T. Ford body, Yamaha power - describes my car pretty well, too! Smile Returned to racing the STi-STU but still that #35 you love
Re: What happened in last run groups of AAS July 8th? [message #122100 is a reply to message #122092] Thu, 12 July 2018 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nokones is currently offline  nokones   
Second Gear

My guess is which is based on what I noticed in the live timing program through out the day several people that were scheduled to run in the later run groups ran earlier out of group and their entry listings were not removed from their respective run group. My guess again is they decided to ran earlier probably because the event was running very long into the day. I think the last run group finally completed around 6:30 or 7Pm or so.

Its just a guess on my part because I was not there.

Kenneth Allan Mitchell
nokones@kenmitchell.com
Re: What happened in last run groups of AAS July 8th? [message #122101 is a reply to message #122100] Thu, 12 July 2018 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skarillo   United States
Second Gear

Some of the names listed as DNS were registered but opted to leave before the PM run group started. The last run group finished around ~5:40 pm.

Ryan - 93 Economy Street
Re: What happened in last run groups of AAS July 8th? [message #122112 is a reply to message #122101] Fri, 13 July 2018 17:01 Go to previous message
pault1 is currently offline  pault1   
Top PAX
CONTRIBUTOR

OK, thanks, I figured it was some sort of end of day issue but I was just curious.

Paul T. Ford body, Yamaha power - describes my car pretty well, too! Smile Returned to racing the STi-STU but still that #35 you love
Previous Topic: Set up for Round 9 at Marina?
Next Topic: SFR Round 9, July 21: Setup
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Aug 21 18:29:16 PDT 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00793 seconds