Keep us running!
Order HD Helmet HERO at GoPro.com

Next Event: AAS Round 1

Home » Bay Area Autocross Forum » Classifieds » Car / Motorcycle Trailer <15' easy to drive! (SOLD!)
Car / Motorcycle Trailer <15' easy to drive! (SOLD!) [message #122071] Fri, 06 July 2018 11:13 Go to next message
A.Kang is currently offline  A.Kang   
Fourth Gear

I am taking a break from racing and have my trailer and Spec Miata for sale. Combo deal if you buy both!

This trailer was an old factory Mazda trailer when they campaigned the first generation Rx-7s. Before I owned it (last year) this trailer had been repainted and had the bearings redone. He also used it for his Spec Miata. Before that the owner used it for his Mustang.

This small single axle trailer can be moved by hand and fits in my small garage! The ramps sit on top as pictured and can be removed easily for rolling / driving / pushing on your toys. This could easily fit 2 motorcycles, maybe 3? It has brakes to use with your brake controller.

Spec Miata (pictured) is also for sale!

Title in Hand! Comes with 2 spares.

-Alex
2003 MR-2 Spyder (E-Street) #96

[Updated on: Tue, 10 July 2018 12:59]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Car / Motorcycle Trailer <15' easy to drive! [message #122087 is a reply to message #122071] Tue, 10 July 2018 12:59 Go to previous message
A.Kang is currently offline  A.Kang   
Fourth Gear

SOLD

-Alex
2003 MR-2 Spyder (E-Street) #96
Previous Topic: Spec Miata (SOLD)
Next Topic: E Street Miata Autox Setup - Hard S / Bilstein / FCM / BFG
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 16 00:26:50 PDT 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01150 seconds