Keep us running!
Order HD Helmet HERO at GoPro.com

Next Event: AAS Round 1

Home » Bay Area Autocross Forum » Classifieds » SOLD: 2015 Focus ST
SOLD: 2015 Focus ST [message #121925] Mon, 21 May 2018 20:29 Go to next message
newold_m is currently offline  newold_m   
First Gear

Up for sale is my 2015 ST3 in performance blue(fastest color!). Car is adult owned, in great shape and comes with a few nice upgrades. Unfortunately my knee is starting to go bad from commuting in a manual car need to move to a car with 2 pedals for DD..

Details:
- ST3 trim with all bells and whistles: heated fully adjustable recaro seats, heated steering wheel, HID lights with cornering capability, Sony stereo with subwoofer, sunroof and upgraded rims - basically fully loaded
- 22xxx miles
- clean title, one owner, no liens and registration good until December
- all maintenance up to date, basically oil changes every 3-5K miles with Amsoil or Mobil 1
- original tires are ~brand new (had aftermarket rims from week 2)
- Mountune clubsport suspension ( https://www.mountuneusa.com/mountune-Clubsport-Suspension-Up grade-Focus-ST-p/2363-csu-aa.htm)- rides, handles and looks better than stock. Have OEM suspension was well (basically brand new)
- Strano rear sway bar
- TB performance traction bar (front and rear)
- Mountune strut brace
- damond motorsports catch can installed when car was a few weeks old to prevent any carbon build up
- upgraded speakers
- ZL1 mud guards and steeda jacking rails
- gas pedal relocation kit to help with heel and toe
- there is a small dent on the rear hatch where some $#^&@ hit while car was parked and didn't bother to leave any info (just above the ST badge in the picytes below). Washed and waxed regularly and still shines like new as you can tell from the pictures which were taken this weekend.

Price SOLD. I also have 17x8" OZ Leggera HLT rims with PSS tires available as extra. Thanks for your interest!

'04 MSM

[Updated on: Mon, 28 May 2018 12:18]

Report message to a moderator

Re: FS: 2015 Focus ST (ST3 trim) [message #121931 is a reply to message #121925] Tue, 22 May 2018 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tony_rod is currently offline  tony_rod
Fourth Gear

Seller is a good friend of mine and meticulous about his stuff. Definitely can buy with confidence if interested.

Good luck with the sale Very Happy

'15 STX #1/87
Re: FS: 2015 Focus ST (ST3 trim) [message #121932 is a reply to message #121931] Wed, 23 May 2018 21:05 Go to previous message
newold_m is currently offline  newold_m   
First Gear

Thanks Tony!

'04 MSM
Previous Topic: FS: 2007 350Z STU, National Championship winning car **SOLD**
Next Topic: Exhaust Flange, 2.5" Racing Beat Cast Stainless w/big-ass pipe
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jan 22 07:45:06 PST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00918 seconds