Keep us running!
Order HD Helmet HERO at GoPro.com

Next Event: AAS Round 1

Home » Bay Area Autocross Forum » Rallycross » Practicing at prairie City (Use Caution )
Practicing at prairie City [message #118897] Sun, 10 July 2016 11:04 Go to next message
rallyxcrx is currently offline  rallyxcrx   United States
Second Gear

I went up to practice rallyx at pc on a FRiday about noon, very few people there, and I had the 4x4 area to myself. This is the only area I was allowed to practice in. Without the cones and Brent to smooth the course, it was rough and fast. You could easily break your suspension or roll a high center car here. Best not to fly over the jumps, or hit the bumps to hard, after all its just practice. Some spotters watching for other off roaders would be help full, and early morning mid week would be the best time to do this, good luck, Dave
Re: Practicing at prairie City [message #119059 is a reply to message #118897] Sat, 20 August 2016 08:59 Go to previous message
rallyxcrx is currently offline  rallyxcrx   United States
Second Gear

I went up to practice again, too rough now for your daily driver, you need a truck or a stage rally car. The area hasn't been graded since last time I was up, Dave
Previous Topic: Any 2016 rallycross events
Next Topic: POS that won't smog?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Oct 15 07:03:01 PDT 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00963 seconds