Keep us running!
Order HD Helmet HERO at GoPro.com

Next Event: AAS Round 1

Home » Bay Area Autocross Forum » Northern California Events » ESCA May 14th event. Too late to join?
ESCA May 14th event. Too late to join? [message #78930] Sun, 08 May 2011 19:33 Go to next message
wakaranai is currently offline  wakaranai   United States
Second Gear

I read this in the ESCA thread:

Hey guys,
The Sonoma County airport is adding further restrictions and ESCA won't be able to implement the required changes in time to allow guests at their first event. This means that no one will be able to join the club and run on the day of the event.
You must be a member with an ESCA membership card to get in. Also, their website is being re-designed so you might not be able to download a membership application in time for the April 16 event. Hopefully those of you wanting to attend are already members, otherwise it's sort of bad luck on the timing.

Does this apply to the May 14th event as well?

Cheers,

Art

"If you are personally disposed towards fanaticism, dogma or are perversely obstinate, philosophy may not be your best choice." --Disclaimer in my first Philosophy text book
Re: ESCA May 14th event. Too late to join? [message #78952 is a reply to message #78930] Mon, 09 May 2011 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SRT6 pilot is currently offline  SRT6 pilot   United States
Third Gear
FORUM SPONSOR

Where things stand. Still can't have guests, so still can't sign up the day of the event. We're hoping this will change, just not sure when. Still must have a membership card with you to get in. The website is working so you can download a membership application and send it in along with a check. They are not set up for online memberships or payments.
Hope this helps
Re: ESCA May 14th event. Too late to join? [message #78979 is a reply to message #78952] Mon, 09 May 2011 18:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
walk   United States
Top Time of Day

If you mail your application early this week you MAY get it back before Sat, but no guarantees.

Jeff W.
1994 Miata #94 E/Street
Re: ESCA May 14th event. Too late to join? [message #78987 is a reply to message #78979] Mon, 09 May 2011 19:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Second Gear

I see. Hmmm. Well, can I expedite the registration process somehow? Can I PayPal the funds?

Thanks,

Art

"If you are personally disposed towards fanaticism, dogma or are perversely obstinate, philosophy may not be your best choice." --Disclaimer in my first Philosophy text book
Re: ESCA May 14th event. Too late to join? [message #78993 is a reply to message #78987] Mon, 09 May 2011 21:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
everbruin is currently offline  everbruin   
Top Time of Day
CONTRIBUTOR

not that i know of; i snail mailed
http://www.empiresportscar.org/esca_membership_application.p df

-An; str 95 m3
http://lh4.ggpht.com/everbruin/SJk0MZaxxMI/AAAAAAAABDY/y3789jgyezY/s144/avat160.jpg
Re: ESCA May 14th event. Too late to join? [message #79023 is a reply to message #78993] Tue, 10 May 2011 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SRT6 pilot is currently offline  SRT6 pilot   United States
Third Gear
FORUM SPONSOR

They are not set up for online memberships or payments, sorry. Gotta do it the old fashioned way.
Re: ESCA May 14th event. Too late to join? [message #79111 is a reply to message #79023] Thu, 12 May 2011 11:04 Go to previous message
Second Gear

Bummer. I didnt send in my application as it was highly unlikely that i would receive my membership in time. I found out about his event thanks to the banner on the home page. The event location looks awesome. Would love to run there. But at this point it looks like showing up sans a memberhip in hand won't do me any good...

Previous Topic: Phase 1 Spaces available!
Next Topic: SCCA Sac Chapter, Rd 3, 5/7/11, Stockton
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Dec 14 09:51:01 PST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02717 seconds