Keep us running!
Order HD Helmet HERO at GoPro.com

Next Event: AAS Round 1

Home » Bay Area Autocross Forum » Northern California Events » SFR Round 2 prelim results up, thanks Isaac!
SFR Round 2 prelim results up, thanks Isaac! [message #121658] Mon, 12 March 2018 18:32 Go to next message
pault1 is currently offline  pault1   United States
Top PAX
CONTRIBUTOR

See
https:// docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QeBCm7bOyrunlbR-oNNQlGPP0Uim _l4866GhF4sKYtg/edit?usp=sharing You guys rock!

Interesting - my OA result got better but my PAX worse between Sunday and now.

And a couple of DSQ's - anybody know if those were just Did Not Work, or something else? (like drifting onsite? Rolling Eyes )

Paul T. Ford body, Yamaha power - describes my car pretty well, too! Smile Returned to racing the STi-STU but still that #35 you love

[Updated on: Mon, 12 March 2018 18:32]

Report message to a moderator

Re: SFR Round 2 prelim results up, thanks Isaac! [message #121659 is a reply to message #121658] Mon, 12 March 2018 18:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Top PAX
CONTRIBUTOR

Oh, if anybody knows an e-mail / text of the SJSU FSAE guys who were taking pictures, or anybody else took some, please post / message me here. Thanks.

FSAE must have been doing well on their work4donation, I offered ride-alongs to them for 2nd group and they said they were all busy!

Paul T. Ford body, Yamaha power - describes my car pretty well, too! Smile Returned to racing the STi-STU but still that #35 you love
Re: SFR Round 2 prelim results up, thanks Isaac! [message #121662 is a reply to message #121659] Mon, 12 March 2018 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dan Pellow is currently offline  Dan Pellow   
Top Time of Day

I talked to one of them near the end of the day, and he said that they worked a lot.

Dan Pellow
---------------
SFR Solo Chief of Safety

Image is property of Morris Minor Owners Club
Re: SFR Round 2 prelim results up, thanks Isaac! [message #121668 is a reply to message #121658] Tue, 13 March 2018 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cwhitney is currently offline  cwhitney   United States
First Gear

Thanks for posting the results! One correction: I (Chris Whitney) pre-registered in CS but ran FUN 3 and FUN 5. The results show me with a 60.097 run in CS. I never ran that fast Wink and shouldn't have any runs count for CS so that run should be for someone else.
Re: SFR Round 2 prelim results up, thanks Isaac! [message #121670 is a reply to message #121668] Tue, 13 March 2018 17:40 Go to previous message
Top PAX
CONTRIBUTOR

cwhitney wrote on Tue, 13 March 2018 12:37
Thanks for posting the results! One correction: I (Chris Whitney) pre-registered in CS but ran FUN 3 and FUN 5. The results show me with a 60.097 run in CS. I never ran that fast Wink and shouldn't have any runs count for CS so that run should be for someone else.

Notify Isaac by commenting on the FB page, I guess, https://www.facebook.com/SFRSCCASOLO/ or PM him here at user segfault.

Previous Topic: SFR Round 2 - coming up
Next Topic: Tour Course
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 21 07:38:53 PDT 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00961 seconds