Keep us running!
Order HD Helmet HERO at GoPro.com

Next Event: AAS Round 1

Home » Bay Area Autocross Forum » Northern California Events » SFR Round 1 - well done!
Re: SFR Round 1 - well done! [message #121486 is a reply to message #121480] Tue, 13 February 2018 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
racer X   
Top Time of Day

If you are on a mission (Going to Nationals, Tours, Pro Solo), then by all means choose taking a passenger wisely. But, for the normal (Just having fun crowd) - take a passenger every run (they learn something and they might see something you don't). To me the best part of taking a passenger is getting their feed back....

Doug Hubbard
Chapter Executive
Sacramento Chapter
# 195 BS '89 Corvette
Shriner's Children's Hospital of Sacramento
Re: SFR Round 1 - well done! [message #121487 is a reply to message #121486] Tue, 13 February 2018 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dan Pellow is currently offline  Dan Pellow   
Top Time of Day

Here are the tv segments mentioned above:

http://gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com/video/program/652/3808 633-autocross-races/

http://gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com/show/live-video/video- 3808644-autocross-races-pt-2/

Dan Pellow
---------------
SFR Solo Chief of Safety

Image is property of Morris Minor Owners Club
Re: SFR Round 1 - well done! [message #121488 is a reply to message #121487] Tue, 13 February 2018 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dan Pellow is currently offline  Dan Pellow   
Top Time of Day

A great day for sure. The name boondoggle doesn't apply to this season opener. Wonderful job Youmna and Justin. Very well organized. Thanks to all who contributed.

The course was a lot of fun. I can't say that I figured it all out, but that was the challenge. Thank you Charlie.

Regarding the passenger topic above, I enjoy taking passengers. I will take a passenger on any or all of my runs. I actually have had some of my best runs with a passenger. (I think maybe that sometimes I clean up my act when I have a passenger and it shows on the time clock....either that or I'm showing off). Wink

Dan Pellow
---------------
SFR Solo Chief of Safety

Image is property of Morris Minor Owners Club

[Updated on: Tue, 13 February 2018 13:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: SFR Round 1 - well done! [message #121491 is a reply to message #121488] Tue, 13 February 2018 20:23 Go to previous message
heinee is currently offline  heinee   United States
Third Gear

From personal experience, I can say I learned a lot from the rides I bummed from Dan Wink Thumb Up

Mark

'91 C4 Corvette
Previous Topic: SFR Round 1: Boondoggle
Next Topic: Looking for volunteers to join Instructor Pool
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Oct 15 07:03:48 PDT 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01095 seconds