Keep us running!
Order HD Helmet HERO at GoPro.com

Next Event: AAS Round 1

Home » Bay Area Autocross Forum » Northern California Events » Crows Landing ProSolo : Open for Registration
Re: Crows Landing ProSolo : Open for Registration [message #118371 is a reply to message #118138] Fri, 22 April 2016 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MJinCP is currently offline  MJinCP
First Gear

Never been to or participated in a Pro Solo event. A few questions... I see the event is 3 days long. Would it be worth it to only go on Saturday, or are all three days really necessary for the event? I understand there are required decals on each car. What do I need to have on the car and where can I get them? I have a car number in the SF region, can I use that for the pro solo as well? Any additional info that you think would help a newbie get through the process would be appreciated. Thanks!

Mike

55 ES
2000 Mazda Miata
Re: Crows Landing ProSolo : Open for Registration [message #118377 is a reply to message #118371] Mon, 25 April 2016 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DTFit is currently offline  DTFit   United States
First Gear

I'm also a newbie to the event. I wont be able to make it Friday, but I see there is a late check-in/tech inspection on Saturday morning. Anyone with experience know if it's ok to miss Friday? And I wasn't aware of the stickers, but it sounds like they are available on site.
Re: Crows Landing ProSolo : Open for Registration [message #118378 is a reply to message #118377] Mon, 25 April 2016 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FocuST is currently offline  FocuST   United States
Third Gear

I don't see any calls for help with setup anywhere so maybe all is covered but I will be available, sort of, on Friday if anybody needs any help with any setup and such, except for during the hole shot school. By the way, Piperbill, the Evo hole shot school is only 40 bucks and does a great job of relieving process related stress and confusion from your first pro solo.

http://www.evoschool.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=649

- Chris Smith
2013 Focus ST
#176 X-GS
Re: Crows Landing ProSolo : Open for Registration [message #118380 is a reply to message #118377] Mon, 25 April 2016 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dan Pellow is currently offline  Dan Pellow   
Top Time of Day

DTFit wrote on Mon, 25 April 2016 10:20
I'm also a newbie to the event. I wont be able to make it Friday, but I see there is a late check-in/tech inspection on Saturday morning. Anyone with experience know if it's ok to miss Friday? And I wasn't aware of the stickers, but it sounds like they are available on site.

You have from 7am to 7:45 to check in, get your stickers put on and get your car tech'd on Saturday morning. Then you only have until 8:15 to walk (more like run) the course.

You do have the option of having someone else take your car and helmet out there for you on Friday afternoon (3-7pm) to get it tech'd.
Then you will only have to personally check in and walk the course on Saturday morning.

Dan Pellow
---------------
Image is property of Morris Minor Owners Club
Re: Crows Landing ProSolo : Open for Registration [message #118381 is a reply to message #118380] Mon, 25 April 2016 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RichJ is currently offline  RichJ   United States
Top Time of Day
CONTRIBUTOR

There's also the option of getting there earlier (I think site opens at 6:30) to allow yourself some time walk before you tech/register.

Richard Jones
#67 FS
#192 SM
Re: Crows Landing ProSolo : Open for Registration [message #118382 is a reply to message #118381] Mon, 25 April 2016 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DTFit is currently offline  DTFit   United States
First Gear

Thanks for the replies!
Re: Crows Landing ProSolo : Open for Registration [message #118425 is a reply to message #118382] Thu, 28 April 2016 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DSP_Buckle is currently offline  DSP_Buckle   United States
Sixth Gear

as of today car seems to be back to normal. Looks like I may be making it.

So no need to show up Friday, correct? I can just show up Sat/Sun and be alright? What's the process for decals?

- Hugo

Hugo Diaz
/\ Delta Sigma Phi:Zeta Omicron Chapter /\
:BS #906- '17 Impreza WRX STi
:BS #906 - '08 Impreza WRX STi Wagon (retired)
:STX #906 - '04 Impreza WRX Wagon (retired)
:SM #510 - '00 Impreza RS turbocharged (retired) "SR 25 RS"

[Updated on: Thu, 28 April 2016 13:49]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Crows Landing ProSolo : Open for Registration [message #118427 is a reply to message #118425] Thu, 28 April 2016 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Impala SS AutocroSSer   
Top Time of Day
CONTRIBUTOR

DSP_Buckle wrote on Thu, 28 April 2016 13:36
as of today car seems to be back to normal. Looks like I may be making it.

So no need to show up Friday, correct? I can just show up Sat/Sun and be alright? What's the process for decals?

- Hugo

If you are not registered yet, you MUST show up on Friday.

Only check-in (i.e. for folks pre-registered, with no class/car changes) allowed Sat AM. Online Reg closed this past Monday.

Event supps are here, highly suggested reading : Event Supps

Summary : planning ahead is smart Wink

Ed Runnion

2016 Scion FR-S, SSC 116 "CU TGERS"
1996 Chevy Impala SS, CP 63 "T56 SS"

Former : HS Fiesta ST, DS/FS Genesis Coupe, STC Civic Si, STS Acura Integra, STX Subaru WRX Wagon
Re: Crows Landing ProSolo : Open for Registration [message #118428 is a reply to message #118427] Thu, 28 April 2016 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DSP_Buckle is currently offline  DSP_Buckle   United States
Sixth Gear

My apologies,

Let me rephrase that. There are no events on Friday for the pro solo, right? It's just a test n tune / evo school? I just want to clarify that portion.

More specifically, how is the distribution of decals handled? There is a section on the use of decals, but nothing in regards to distribution of decals once on the site. I'm not trying to be difficult, I just have no clue as this is my first pro solo and im just looking to be more prepared when I arrive than I am at this moment Wink

- Hugo

Hugo Diaz
/\ Delta Sigma Phi:Zeta Omicron Chapter /\
:BS #906- '17 Impreza WRX STi
:BS #906 - '08 Impreza WRX STi Wagon (retired)
:STX #906 - '04 Impreza WRX Wagon (retired)
:SM #510 - '00 Impreza RS turbocharged (retired) "SR 25 RS"

[Updated on: Thu, 28 April 2016 14:34]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Crows Landing ProSolo : Open for Registration [message #118430 is a reply to message #118428] Thu, 28 April 2016 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Impala SS AutocroSSer   
Top Time of Day
CONTRIBUTOR

OK, I'll repeat...

If you are not pre-registered NOW and CAN'T show up Friday = Game over . I noted that you aren't registered yet. Thus, you MUST show up on Friday or you're not running.

TnT, Evo Hole Shot and practice starts are all Friday. Pro itself is Sat/Sun

Stickers are available at Tech.

Once again, click the Supps link AND read them.

Ed Runnion

2016 Scion FR-S, SSC 116 "CU TGERS"
1996 Chevy Impala SS, CP 63 "T56 SS"

Former : HS Fiesta ST, DS/FS Genesis Coupe, STC Civic Si, STS Acura Integra, STX Subaru WRX Wagon
Previous Topic: Need more enrants for Crows Pro in ES
Next Topic: Crows Landing Prosolo : Need Challenge Workers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Oct 23 09:36:39 PDT 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01059 seconds